The BiDi Cisco X2 Transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data rate of 155Mbps and 2km transmission distance with MMF. BiDi Cisco X2 Transceivers consists of three sections: a VSCEL laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. BiDi Cisco X2 Transceivers satisfy class I laser safety requirements. The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement and SFF-8472 digital diagnostics functions. Meet all high quality and cost effective Cozlink’s BiDi X2 Transceivers.
Cozlink’s BiDi X2 Transceivers Features:
• Supports up to 155Mbps bit rates
• Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
• 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector, Up to 2km for MMF transmission
• Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
• Compatible with RoHS
• Single +3.3V power supply
• Real Time Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
• Operating case temperature:
• Standard: 0 to +70°C
• Industrial: -40 to +85°C
Cozlink’s BiDi X2 Transceivers are compatible with BiDi Cisco X2 Transceivers and fits well with transceivers from other manufacturer.
Cozlink’s BiDi X2 Transceivers can be custom labelled as per your requirements, and are shipped in antistatic bag with pallets on the box. The package includes, a separate box for each transceiver.
Enter the brand and model of the optical module you want to find.