The transmitter or Bluetooth transmitter is an electronic device which, with the aid of an antenna, produces radio waves. The transmitter itself generates a radio frequency alternating current, which is applied to the antenna. When excited by this alternating current, the antenna radiates radio waves. In addition to their use in broadcasting, transmitters are necessary component parts of many electronic devices that communicate by radio, such as cell phones, wireless computer networks, Bluetooth enabled devices, garage door openers, two-way radios in aircraft, ships, spacecraft, radar sets and navigational beacons.
The Bluetooth receiver acts as a bridge between your phone and audio system, playing music wirelessly on your A/V receiver is no longer impossible only if you have a Bluetooth receiver, Home stereo system together with Bluetooth music receiver can give CD-quality sound from your phone or another Bluetooth device through your speakers.
The following are the some of the key applications of the system:
• Wireless control of and communication between a mobile phone and a hands-free headset.
• Wireless control of and communication between a mobile phone and a Bluetooth compatible car stereo system.
• Wireless control of and communication with iOS and Android device phones, tablets and portable wireless speakers.
• Wireless Bluetooth headset and Intercom. Idiomatically, a headset is sometimes called "a Bluetooth".
• Wireless streaming of audio to headphones with or without communication capabilities.
• Wireless streaming of data collected by Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices to phone or PC.
• Wireless networking between PCs in a confined space and where little bandwidth is required
• Wireless communication with PC input and output devices, the most common being the mouse, keyboard, and printer.
• Transfer of files, contact details, calendar appointments, and reminders between devices with OBEX.
The main difference between a transmitter and a receiver is that a transmitter gathers and decodes information and the receiver displays the information in an audible and/or visual form that consumers can view or listen to. The most well-known and oldest of inventions to use this system is the radio. In many devices which implement radio electronics technology, the transmitter and receiver work together to emit both sound and visuals to consumers. The transmitter generally is composed of an oscillator, a modulator, and separate amplifiers for both radio and audio frequencies. This allows the device to transmit both audible and visual waves. In most areas, the use of transmitters is regulated because improper use could result in the dangerous crossing of signals.
They are simple 3.5mm-connection to your non-Bluetooth speakers or headphones; you can stream music wirelessly from your host devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) as if by magic. Enhanced tunes at your fingertips. The diminutive size and built-in battery give your Bluetooth transmitter true mobility and make it a perfect match for outdoor activity such as climbing and hiking.
The technology that propels you into a new dimension in wireless connectivity. It is important to surround yourself with the right kind of people. Bluetooth is a new standard developed by a group of electronics manufacturers that will allow any sort of electronic equipment to make its own connections without wires, cables or any direct action from the user. It is a rapid growing technology that makes man easy to transfer his electronic equipment from one place to another.